Download 4.4.2 Stock Firmware for Doogee Dagger DG550 smartphone from here or here. Download a newer firmware version from here. You can download 4.2.9 Stock Firmware for Doogee DG550 from here.
Archive name: DOOGEE_DAGGER_DG550_Android_4.4_2014.08.04
Archive file size: 450 MB
Support: Mediatek MT6592
- Go into Recovery and Wipe All Data / Factory reset
- Run FlashTools
– Only if you have Android 4.2 on your SmartPhone you have to Format before (please SAVE NVRAM before)
– Only if you have Android 4.2 on your SmartPhone download also the preloader.bin e put it togheter the other files
- Select the contained MT6592_Android_scatter_emmc.txt inside ROM compressed file
- Wait file to be added into Flash Tool
- choose Option->Connection->USB->USB Speed->High Speed
- Turn off your phone, remove the battery
- Select "Download only"
- Connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable
- The process will start and various progress bar will be displayed
- At the end, a green circles will appear
- Only if you have Android 4.2 on your SmartPhone go into Recovery mode and Wipe All/Factory Reset
- You can now safely disconnect your phone and turn it on.
- Only if you have Android 4.2 on your SmartPhone you have to Restore NVRAM and reboot