Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 Hard Reset or Pattern Unlock done
This tutorial tested by me without any risk, just need to remember some impotent notes for data, if you use this tutorial then remember first if you use this tutorial then you can't save data like contacts, mp3, videos, photos because this is factory reset so remember this topic because impotent this step and also check your device battery if low so you can't use this tutorial and check also volume up and down key and power because if this tutorial use then need to three keys for hard reset. You can done problem like Pattern lock, restarting problem, hang on logo, security lock from this tutorial.
1. Turn off device and take out battery
2. Insert battery again
3. Press and Hold Volume Up + Home + Power button until recovery menu
4. Choose "wipe data/factory reset" from volume down key
5. Choose "Yes --delete all user data"
6. Choose "Reboot system now"
7. You are done