XperiFirm ~ Xperia Firmware Downloader [v4.7.4] Download here
Since XperiFirm 4.5.3 a file called "fwinfo.xml" will be created by XperiFirm inside the firmware's folder!
This file is used by Flashtool 0.9.18.6 to create an FTF for you automatically. Download here
UPDATE YOUR FLASHTOOL TO 0.9.18.6 or else, flashing your firmware will fail with an error!
...Lets you download the current firmware for all Sony/Sony-Ericsson smartphones and tablets running Android, mostly of the Xperia line.
v4.7.4 [August 28, 2015]:
- ATTENTION: XperiFirm now targets .NET Framework 4.0! Delete the "XperiFirm.exe.config" file!
- NEW: Sony has a few corrupted firmware. Now XperiFirm will prevent you from downloading them and will ask you to inform Sony Xperia Support to solve this for you. Kindly, do so.
v4.7.3 [June 22, 2015]:
- FIX: Fixed a minor but highly annoying bug that appeared when selecting a device (it selected another device instead). The device list is now focused on program launch again.
v4.7.2 [June 1, 2015]:
- FIX: Finishing touches: UI on Mono was basically fixed, the text is now presented correctly.
- FIX: Fixed an issue with the new code design related to devices which share the same model (C6916). Note: You might need to set some of your Favorites again.
v4.7.1 [May 31, 2015]:
- MINOR: Annoying visual bug fixed. Re-releasing because couldn't find any other problems.
v4.7.0 [May 31, 2015]:
- NEW: XperiFirm has a new look, made especially to be beautiful on Windows 10.
- NEW: "Favorites" were added! Right-click on a model in the devices tree to add to favorites, and right-click on a model in the favorites tree to remove from favorites! [Requested feature]
- FIX: XperiFirm was internally redesigned to fix some issues and add these features. Please report if anything goes wrong with the new code.
- MINOR: XperiFirm is now more specific if the unpacking fails due to long file paths.
DOWNLOAD LINK :
Source : forum.xda-developers.com